Coming Soon IREO Project at Pinjore ,Panchkula
Welcome to the next level of living
Ireo is the first and the largest Private Equity Fund dedicated to the Indian real estate sector. The company has a pan India footprint of projects in prime locations across NCR including Gurgaon, Haryana, Punjab, Tamil Nadu and Maharashtra under various stages of development and implementation.
Ireo has been present in India since 2004 and has evolved as a fully integrated real estate organization that is both the financer and developer of its projects.
Ireo’s team consists of internationally experienced and accomplished Indian and expatriate professionals from diverse backgrounds to lead initiatives and to deliver best in class products and services to our customers.
Ireo’s investor base consists of blue chips and globally renowned financial institutions.
Coming Soon Ireo City In Panchkula Near DLF Valley Panchkula and Near AMravati enclave a 180 acres township with plots and villas
• IREO Panchkula falls in the State of Haryana
• Chandigarh is located in the center of Panchkula and Mohali and connected to Panchkula in its east
• This region enjoys excellent connectivity to the neighboring cities via Road, Rail and Air. National Highway no. 21 and 22 connects the study region to rest of the country and Chandigarh railway station offers daily connectivity to Delhi.
• Chandigarh airport located 8 km from city center of Chandigarh offers connections to various important national and international destinations.
• Set over 1800 feet above the sea level in a beautiful valley, overlooking the Shivaliks, it is a pollution free area away from the madding crowd of the
cities, which offers perfect setting not only for physical well-being but also for the harmonious development of mind and spirit.
• IREO Panchkula Located on the foothills of Shivaliks
• The average temperatures for summers and winters are 35 and 18 degree Celsius respectively, with rainfall concentrated over the summer months of July, August and September.
• The area has a strong and growing local economy anchored by light and heavy industry based in the industrial belt of Baddi.
Nearby Morni Hills (Bhoj Jabial)
Nearby Pinjore Gardens